Comfort Shield SD
Contains Hylan A, an ultra-high molecular weight hyaluronate which:
- stabilizes the tear film and improves corneal wetting.
- supports wound healing and stabilizes the epithelial barrier.
- is a natural substance and is catabolized by the human body.
A biomimetic humidifying solution for the cornea
- Contains only substances that exist naturally in the eye.
- Physiological concentrations of the components.
- No residues in the eye.
- With regular use dropping frequency can be reduced.
- Superior to gels due to its sunique viscosity characteristics.
- Compitable with all contact lenses.
- preservatives can damage the corneal epithelium.
- preservatives can cause allergic reactions.
- preservatives can destroy the lipid layer of the tear film.
- Keratoconjunctivities sicca (Sjögren syndrome).
- Injuries to the cornea, erosion, corneal surgery.
- Swimming in chlorinated water.
- Dry eyes due to:
- Contact lens wear, Ortho-K lenses.
- Hormonal disturbances, menopause.
- Air conditioning, wind, cold, dry heat, dust, smoke, air pollution.
- Work at a computer screen, long car driving, long-haul flights.